Ring-Tailed Clover Mouse by David Natale
Acrylic & Oil on Board, 6″ x 6″, 7 7/16″ x 7 7/16″ x 15/16″ with frame
Current Exhibition at Flower Pepper Gallery: Summer Mood: A Cash & Carry Exhibition from July 1st to 26th, 2017
Previous Exhibitions at Flower Pepper Gallery:
- Cash And Carry
- Xiong Mao from April 11th to May 12th, 2015
- The Brave Ones from Oct 10th to Nov 5th, 2014
- Of History And Hope from April 5th to May 2nd, 2014
- A Tribute To Our Own Fairy Tale from September 7th to October 4th, 2013
- Handmade Christmas Ornaments Sale from December 3rd to 31st, 2013
Biography & Artist’s Statement:
David Natale was born in Maryland, where he spent his early years fostering his creative side. In 2008 he came to Los Angeles where he currently lives and works. David’s work has been exhibited both nationally and internationally. With no formal art training, he spends a majority of his time working to improve his craft and narrative.
David’s paintings portray the intricate and subtle interactions between humans and the natural world. The nebulous landscape of the cosmos provides a fertile backdrop for a lush imagination rooted in the fantastic and the familiar. A place where flora and fauna mingle in surreal landscapes of pastel colors dappled with stars. His work seeks to explore the beauty in the vastness of the unknown.
Artist Website: http://davidnatale.com/