Solar Jelly Earth by Graham Curran
8″ x 8″ x 1.75″, Acrylic on Panel
Current Exhibition at Flower Pepper Gallery: Nature’s Tale: Graham Curran, KiSung Koh & Susanne Apgar from April 30th to May 31st, 2016
Previous Exhibitions at Flower Pepper Gallery:
- 4th Year Anniversary Show from December 19th, 2015 to January 19th, 2016
- Life And Love from February 7th to March 4th, 2015
- 3rd Year Anniversary Show from December 6th, 2014 to January 6th, 2015
- Flower Pepper Gallery Booth at Designer Con 2014, November 8th & 9th, 2014
- Pandamonium from June 7th to 27th, 2014
- Of History And Hope from April 5th to May 2nd, 2014; The Season of Spring from March 1st to April 4th, 2014
Graham Curran grew up in the South Bay, a small beach community south of Los Angeles. Growing up, Graham spent most of his time being outdoors and at the beach. Graham attended CSU Long Beach, where he graduated in 2010 with a degree in Illustration.
The feeling of being in the ocean plays the biggest part in Graham’s work. While drifting alone, Graham’s imagination would run wild. The endless possibilities of what could be swimming underneath him is a feeling he remembers vividly; and inspires most of his work to date. The possibility of unknown world’s, and our inherited connection to nature are themes often portrayed in his work.
Graham’s work can be seen primarily in galleries throughout Los Angeles.
Artist Website: http://www.grahamcurran.com/