Running Through The Woods by Liten Kanin aka Tory Lin
11.5″H x 11″L x 8″D, Sculpey, Mixed Media
Current Exhibition at Flower Pepper Gallery: Here Comes Summer from June 4th to July 5th, 2016
Previous Exhibitions at Flower Pepper Gallery:
- Cash And Carry
- An Open Diary from June 27th to July 28th, 2015
- Xiong Mao from April 11th to May 12th, 2015
- Cash And Carry 1 from March 21st to April 21st, 2015
- The Brave Ones from Oct 10th to Nov 5th, 2014
- Pandamonium from June 7th to 27th, 2014
- Minuscule from May 3rd to June 6th, 2014
- Of History And Hope from April 5th to May 2nd, 2014
- Handmade Christmas Ornaments Sale from December 3rd to 31st, 2013
Liten Kanin aka Tory Lin is currently living and working in Los Angeles.
Tory Lin was born in Taiwan and was raised in Southern California. She graduated with honors from Art Center College of Design in 2012. While in college, she participated in study abroad programs in Berlin and London where she was exposed to the great works of Lucian Freud and Francis Bacon. Her fine art work has been featured in New American Paintings and Blue Press Projects. Tory has also established the illustration brand “Liten Kanin” in 2015 to separate personal and commercial work.