Momo by KiSung Koh
7″ x 4″, Oil on Wood
Current Exhibition at Flower Pepper Gallery: Nature’s Tale: Graham Curran, KiSung Koh & Susanne Apgar from April 30th to May 31st, 2016
Previous Exhibitions at Flower Pepper Gallery:
- LA Art Show 2016 at Littletopia curated by Red Truck Gallery
- 4th Year Anniversary Show from December 19th, 2015 to January 19th, 2016
- Life And Love from February 7th to March 4th, 2015
- 3rd Year Anniversary Show from December 6th, 2014 to January 6th, 2015
- The Brave Ones from October 10th to November 5th, 2014
- Pandamonium from June 7th to 27th, 2014
- Of History And Hope from April 5th to May 2nd, 2014
KiSung Koh has received BAA in Illustration program from Sheridan College, ON, Canada in 2012.
KiSung was born in South korea, 1985 and moved to Canada in 2006, live and work around Toronto.
“I love animals and natures like anyone else. They are all my inspirations.
My current works depict dreamy and imaginative place with animals and full of mysterious spirits where wildlife animals and I could feel secure and safe.
There is nothing more beautiful than when you actually see a wild animal in the nature. However, we rarely see them from where they are supposed to be and just don’t know how amazing they are to be alive.
In my paintings, I always think I should be integrated with nature and animals as I put myself into each painting and I want to share my thought and connect with people through my works.
As I see, feel, and hear animals, I also find more of myself.”
Huge thanks to Supersonic Art for mentioning the exhibition:
Interview with WOW x WOW on August 26th, 2015:
KiSung Koh Paints Enchanting New Visions In Tribute To Nature by Caro of Hi-Fructose on June 12th, 2015:
Article by Luciano Martinez of BloPop Magazine: