KramPuss by Jel Ena
Acrylic, Gold Ink, Pastel on Cotton Paper, 6″ x 4″, 10″ x 8″ with Frame
Current Exhibition at Flower Pepper Gallery: 5th Year Anniversary Show from December 10th to 27th, 2016
Previous Exhibitions at Flower Pepper Gallery:
- See The Stars from September 17th to October 11th, 2016
- Cash And Carry Exhibition
- 3rd Year Anniversary Show from December 6th, 2014 to January 6th, 2015
- The Brave Ones from Oct 10th to Nov 5th, 2014
- Pandamonium from June 7th to 27th, 2014
- Twice – Told Tales from January 25th to February 28th, 2014
Jel Ena is a Serbian born multi-media artist living in her adopted home of Los Angeles. She comes from a family of artists in every field who supported her pursuit of the fine arts. Jel Ena attended the Academy of Fine Art in Belgrade where she received her MFA in painting. She has been showing in galleries around the world where her work is widely collected, as well as freelancing in the movie and video game industry as a designer.
Jel Ena’s work displays a mastery of the figure and color. Her style is instantly recognizable and extraordinarily matchless in its visualization. Utilizing her mastery of acrylic/oil paints, pastels, graphite and colored pencils; intricate emotions and hyper surreal visions are born and enchant every viewer into her dark sensual dreamscape.
Artist Website: http://www.jel-ena.com/