Holly with Ball by Valerie Pobjoy
Oil on Panel, 5″ x 7″ x 7/8″
For KPCC’s Spring Online Auction from April 26th to May 5th, 2018.
Click here for the auction Website of this painting
The Opening Bid is $75, and Buy Now Price is $250. Sold on April 26th via KPCC’s auction Website.
Many thanks to the collector who helps to support this wonderful radio station here in Pasadena!
A huge variety products are available to bid/buy now via kpcc.org/auction through May 5th. Don’t miss it!
Previous Exhibitions at Flower Pepper Gallery:
- Wet Into Wet, A Solo Show by Valerie Pobjoy from April 7th to May 3rd, 2018
- Melody – 1st Online Art Exhibition, Launches on Cyber Monday 2017
- 6th Year Anniversary Show from October 21st to 28th, 2017
- The Language of Nature from August 26th to September 20th, 2017
- Summer Mood: A Cash & Carry Exhibition from July 1st to 26th, 2017
- Wanderlust, A Solo Show by Valerie Pobjoy from June 3rd to 28th, 2017
- Being A Panda from May 6th to 31st, 2017
- Wild Heart from February 4th – March 6th, 2017
- 5th Year Anniversary Show from December 10th to 27th, 2016
- See The Stars from September 17th to October 11th, 2016
- Happy Collect: A Cash & Carry Exhibition from July 9th to August 9th, 2016
- LA Art Show 2016, Littletopia curated by Red Truck Gallery
- 4th Year Anniversary Show from December 19th, 2015 to January 19th, 2016
- Foliage from September 5th to October 6th, 2015
- Cash And Carry 5
- Cash And Carry 4
- Cash And Carry 3
- Cash And Carry 2
- Syncopated: Four Audio Tribes from March 7th to April 7th, 2015
- The Brave Ones from Oct 10th to Nov 5th, 2014
Art Center College of Design.
BFA in Illustration | Fine Art with Honors. 2014.
“I was born and raised in Los Angeles. After receiving my education from Art Center College of Design, I continue live and work out of Pasadena. My work is rooted in history, I draw inspiration from Dutch masters such as Vermeer, to French modernists like Degas. Down to earth portrayals of everyday life is something I find beautiful and aim to express with my own work. In traditional oil techniques I portray my world through intimate portraits and street scenes. I paint friends and strangers, amidst the subculture of night life and heavy metal in Los Angeles.”
Artist Website: http://www.valeriepobjoy.com/